They were born a few months ago when people were asking me to do more things for boys. I had an urge to design some robots (I have to capitalise on my urges when they come about!), and I whipped out three designs in quick succession. However, the fourth design (a green robot) is still not happening for me! But - I shall persist.... at some stage... one day... in the future!
There's LOTS of retro robots out there - and I love most of them - but I was particularly inspired by the little green/grey tin robot I saw (and now seem to see everywhere) at the GAP (?) on Chapel St.
You can probably pick up on a bit of that inspiration in my own grey bot!
Since designing the bots, the blue and orange RETRO-BOT has definitely been the clear favourite in the scientific polls I've conducted with koo-ki-nuts Facebook fans!
So far I've used the designs for cushions, but the possibilities are endless! You'll be seeing a lot more of my RETRO-BOTS.
Want your own koo-ki-nuts RETRO-BOT cushion?
They're currently available through koo-ki-nuts online storefronts on...
Etsy: www.kookinuts.etsy.com
Down that Little Lane: www.dtll.com.au/sellers/koo-ki-nuts
koo-ki-nuts robot cushions are perfect for little boys beds, or tucked under little boys arms! They are super-cuddly.