I may be 6+ months pregnant with my first baby... but I've got my creative itch back, and it can't be ignored. We shall see how this craziness goes! :]
SO, about 8 weeks ago I announced on the koo-ki-nuts Instagram account and Facebook page that koo-ki-nuts was on its way back... and I promise it is! I know it's been pretty quiet on koo-ki-nuts social media since then, but you can't rush these things (even though I really want to because I'm a very impatient Sagittarius). I've had some trial and error - well, quite a lot of 'error'; some print quality/colourfast issues, incorrect labels arrived, and I've also had some generally vague pregnancy brain which has resulted in me re-ordering supplies that I thought I'd accidentally thrown out (more than once)! Ugh!!)
Anywhooo, here's how we're tracking now...
In 4 weeks time my love and I (+ our dog and our 'bump') will move from our temporary home - aka my mum and dads place (yes, my mum and dads!) into a house that's just perfect for us to start our little fam bam. A HUGE thanks must go to my parentals for letting us shack up with them after our move back from Melbourne, and while we waited for the perfect house to finally present itself.
We are so EXCITED about this place! Mainly because it has a room downstairs that's separate to the house, is next to the laundry (perfect for washing koo-ki-nuts fabric), has a ridiculous amount of shelving, and opens out to the backyard. This room will become our... STUDIO! A space where I can immerse myself all things koo-ki-nuts while my partner Dan will be busy with photography and his new venture of making bespoke picture frames.
I hear you say, 'that's great, but what's NEW for koo-ki-nuts?'
Well, I've been playing with some new concepts for new products (which are yet to be perfected), but what I have done is designed and had printed FIVE brand new softie rattles and FOUR fun new decor cushions (+ 1 of your very favourites is being continued). I've also designed some new labels, and - after some confusion and receiving one lot of incorrect labels - they should arrive any day now!
So, keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks for some photographic evidence of what I've been doing :]

