Hello! to everyone I met today...

This just a quick post to say HELLO! to everyone that I met today at the Little Me Market! , and who have come by to check out my blog... which is slowly becoming a website!
You may have noticed that I offer lots of different products, ranging in price from $4 - $27. Not all of them are listed for sale online (because this takes me aaaaages to do!) but, if you're after something you saw, and you can't find it online, you are more than welcome to contact me via email kookinuts[at]gmail.com (remove the brackets, they're just to stop the robots from spamming me), or via the koo-ki-nuts Facebook page.

Otherwise, have a look at my Etsy shop and Madeit store, or visit one of the other online stores or bricks and mortar shops that stock bits and pieces of my range. Check the where to buy page for details.

I'll also be at the Bright market this Saturday! (More info on the meet me! page.)
Thanks again for visiting me and my koo-ki-nuts in the sunshine of today.