Fun & sun in Melbourne

On Thursday, I headed to South Yarra to pick up my custom printed fabric from the beautiful & airy, sunlit studio of Frankie & Swiss. I met Michelle, and she kindly allowed me to take a couple of picci's of the studio... and Florence. Oh how I want a studio like that for my koo-ki-nuts one day!
The gorgeous studio of Frankie & Swiss, Boutique textile company,
in South Yarra
Happy with my fabric, I checked into the swanky Crown Metropol hotel. After a quick spruce up I left the beautiful room and headed down to Mr Hive for dinner, and finished up at the dessert bar, where I watched a very cool pastry chef construct my dessert. He then proceeded to make me a mini chocolate milkshake (in a teeny glass bottle with a paper straw - topped with a liquid centre truffle). Annnnd finally, I headed back to my room with my Mr Hive lolly bag. Hehe.
Brighton beach huts
On Friday I headed to Springvale to check out the new Ikea, where I bought some 'groovy-baby' green shag pile rugs for my koo-ki-nuts market stall set up.

Back at the Metropol, my room greeted me with a bottle of sparkling on ice and some mini lemon yo-yo biscuits; all of which I enjoyed while kicking back on the chaise lounge, flicking through an excellent selection of mags.
Crown Metropol (BSun and funottom pic: Wall art in the foyer)
On Friday evening I trotted over the Yarra to La Di Da burlesque bar on Little Bourke (why not?) then I sauntered down to Hardware Lane and had a not so great entree at POP, and a really lovely main (lamb rack) - and service - at The Mill. (Forgot to mention my raspberry & chocolate macaron in between entree and main. Hehe.)

So now I'm back in Albury, and back into preparing for The Little Me Markets tomorrow!

Needless to say, I'm pretty exhausted... but that's how I like it.