It’s like Christmas all over again


Well, I’ve had lots of parcels arrive in the past week, and I’m excited about each and every one of them! Just like my 5 year old niece was on Christmas day.... at 5 am... with her torch... while I was sleeping on a blow up mattress in front of the tree. Bless her cotton socks. x

Last week I received my acrylic shapes that I’d designed and had cut for my hanging mobiles, and yesterday my postie husband, Jason, brought home three more packages! They were...
  • gorgeous scrapbooking papers in mood lifting colours (which won't be used for scrapbooking... stay tuned)
  • the correct fitting leather cover for my marmie’s new kindle (after giving her one on Christmas day that wasn't for her model of kindle!), and
  • a very anxiously anticipated, and looong awaited, parcel from the US. Finally, the fabric I’d designed and had printed for my new range of soft baby rattles had arrived. Super-yay!

So now it’s time to temporarily neglect Jason for a couple of weeks while I fire up my home production line! Or, I could always put him to work...

Oh, and before the day was over, the darling cat had acquired a limp. At first I thought she was switching legs (so, faking it) but then I realised it was indeed just her left. This required a vet visit, a couple of injections, 1 spit (from the cat) and a nice bill. All for a swollen toe. Sheesh!
Four pics showing my new fabric, scrapbooking papers, and laser cut acrylic mobile pieces
1. Anxiously awaited fabric for soft baby rattles
2. Happy scrapbooking papers
3. Acrylic pieces awaiting peeling!
4. A set of pieces for a mobile... that still need some 'tizzying up'
Honey's paw on her hind leg
Last but not least... the offending swollen cat toe