The first market I'm doing is the QEII Twilight market in Albury NSW on Thursday 9th February 2012, and I'm sharing a posi with my loverly (and very supportive) friend Amanda, from Button Up by Mands.
The Albury twilight market is a boutique arts and crafts market held on a Thursday night in the centre of our little city. I normally attend the twilight markets and show my support to the baked potato lady, or Indian cuisine tent... followed by the soft serve ice cream van. I've also been known to devour a buttery corn on the cob too! Tehehe. Oh, and if I'm lucky, I can sip on a local gourmet 'Frou-Frou' cordial - made from 100% pure Australian fruit and free from preservatives. D'lish!
Anyway (before I get too carried away with my eating exploits) I am sooo looking forward to this market. I can't wait to hear people's feedback and see their expressions while they peruse my wares!
Shortly after the twilight market comes MUDDI! The Muddi Boutique Market is held in Wagga NSW and is recognised as a popular tourism asset to the town, with thousands of people attending. I hadn't planned on doing the Muddi market (I think I was a bit scared!) until I received an invite from the organiser... and now I am VERY excited! It's on Sunday 19 February 2012 and I'm madly creating new products for this event. My sister Cherie had the brilliant idea of creating mini cross stitch packs of my ZOOFARM collection for this market (given that Wagga is a rural area). Now, this woman can cross stitch! Oh my goodness! She took the picture of my ZOOFARM fox (that I'd sent my niece to colour in) and converted this onto graph paper, then proceeded to spend the next 3 days solidly creating a masterpiece! The whole family was into it by the end... including my nephew! hehe
![]() |
| My niece, nephew and fox-ee! |
I'd better go and get this sale underway, but before I do... here are the details!
{ SALE DETAILS }
♥ Facebook sale 26-27 January ♥
From 9am Thursday 26th January to 9pm Friday 27 January, the softie sale will run exclusively on Facebook. Just leave a comment stating SOLD + your email address so I can send out a PayPal invoice. (Please let me know if you don't have PayPal.) Payment is expected within 48hrs of commenting SOLD.
♥ Etsy sale 28-29 January ♥
From 9am Saturday 28th January to 9pm Sunday 29th January, the softie sale will run exclusively through our Etsy store. Registering is easy! Simply enter your name, email address & create a password. Local pick up is available - use coupon code ZEROSHIP when going through the checkout.

