Feeling the Etsy l♥ve


WOW! What a day!

It started with the cat (Honey) waking me up early in the morning, claiming she hadn't been fed for days. She does this by walking all over my body and purring very loudly. Then she usually ends up sitting on my chest or my back, depending on how I'm trying to sleep at the time. I also had the pleasure of waking twice through the night with a dead arm! It's such a weird feeling waking up, holding your own hand and thinking it's someone else's.

Anywho, while I was lying in bed (with the cat on my chest) I checked my Etsy stats, because I always like to see how popular I've been while I'm busy catching z's. I got a shock to see that my total views were over 190 (they normally vary between 15-30 of a morning) and most of those had happened within 3 hours. A lot of my traffic was via email and, upon investigation and thanks to a lovely customer of the day, I discovered that my J'ADORE card had been featured in the 'Love Notes' section of a daily 'Etsy finds' email, that's sent out to thousands of subscribers. How exciting!

handmade card using recycled kraft card, featuring a fabric covered pin button/badge with a red heart
koo-ki-nuts Valentines Day J'ADORE card on Etsy
The rest of the day was spent sipping coffee, repeatedly checking my Etsy stats (which topped out at 476 total views and 67 favourites in 24 hours), patting Honey, a bit of online window shopping, filling orders and designing a completely new line of products for koo-ki-nuts! Exciting times are ahead. Stay tuned...

Just quickly, I promise that not all my posts will be about Etsy! But, I honestly can't praise this site enough. It's a great place to find a special gift for someone (or even yourself!) because it's absolutely chock-a-block full of clever and creative people selling their wares. So, I suggest you sign up! :)

Here's a few of the treasures I've purchased through Etsy:

Pics of my Etsy purchases
1. Hand stamped vintage spoon herb collection by JLynneCreations.
2. 'necklushie' - spring grey w/ purple, brown and black print by necklush (photo: necklush)
3. Beach pebble with customised engraving j + e (for our wedding). 
Pictured at Bang Tao Beach, Thailand. Made by sjengraving.
Erin's sign off signature