I got Muddi

My first market was a success! It really was sooo much fun and I actually had sales! Heaps of them! I met lots of likeminded people - those that create, those that purchase from those that create, and those (like me) that do both! I also got to meet fans of the koo-ki-nuts Facebook page. This is what I loved most. Putting faces to names.

I have to admit that I was quite nervous setting up, but the other market-shop owners were really supportive and made it a fun experience! Especially Jemima from MyLiefie (absolutely gorgeous Australian wool garments, dyed naturally), Jodie from Harris Studios (photography) and Libby from Chocolate Box Films (videography). Also my mum and dad were a great help (but they don't have a website to link to, hehehe).

Check out this hi-speed footage, taken by Libby, of (some of) the Muddi set up! I'm over on the right, so you can't see my shop. Jemima (who was opposite me) is in front, to the right. How it's been presented in this clip, is exactly how it felt!


Libby is also putting together footage from the market day, where the Muddi 'tarts' managed to get 5000 people to attend! Unfortunately I didn't actually think to take pics of all these fab people, or their market shops, because it was all about ME that day! I was so anxious I nearly forgot to take pics of my own stuff... and even when I did, I went a bit crazy with 'Instagram'.

A collage showing sections of the koo-ki-nuts market shop at Muddi
koo-ki-nuts market shop at Muddi Boutique Market, Wagga Wagga, Australia
Pic taken by Harris Studios of me at my stall
Me at Muddi!
I was more than happy with my first set-up, and it will only get better! The next market I will be at is the very first Little Me Market on Sunday 18 March 2012 at Sumsion Gardens in Wodonga.

Now I'm off to make more stock for the market, and bricks and mortar shops! Hooray!